2012年6月28日星期四

True Blood co-stars Skarsgard (L), Paquin and Anna's real life husband Stephen Moyer (R) are all good friends

On embracing motherhood, Paquin says: 'I have a side that’s very nesty, and another that thinks, "Let’s lock up the house and go away for five months'."Anna and Stephen, better known as Sookie Stackhouse and vampire Bill Compton in True Blood, announced their pregnancy in April.
And just a few days ago, the married actors' co-star Sam Trammell let slip that the couple was expecting twins.
Moyer, 42, has two children from a previous marriage, Lilac 10, and Billy, 12.
On how she landed the role of Sookie on True Blood, Paquin says in the interview: 'I’m a big believer in "fake it to make it".

Buddies: True Blood co-stars Alexander Skarsgard and Anna Paquin share steamy sex scenes in the hit series, but Anna's real life husband Stephen Moyer (R) and Skarsgard are good friends
Buddies: True Blood co-stars Skarsgard (L), Paquin and Anna's real life husband Stephen Moyer (R)  are all good friends

'I went out and bought some incredibly short shorts and a push-up bra that I knew were going to be a part of my new life. It’s not that I’m a prude, but I’m not a massive exhibitionist, either.'
On her image, the actress says she's her 'harshest critic'.
'…but at a certain point, you need to embrace who you are and the whole package that comes along with it. For me, it was cutting myself some slack and not trying to be something that I think is perfect or ideal.'

没有评论:

发表评论