2014年8月15日星期五

IPad Mini Metal Bumper Cases

Bumper cases have always fascinated me, ever since I got my first one on my iPhone 4 I've been hooked, they don't add too much un-necessary bulk, they look stylish, have a great feel and set my phone off perfectly, I've tried many different materials from plastic to TPU and even metal ones and they all look brilliant, I think the metal ones by far set my iPhone off the best. My iPhone 5 is know different, there's now lots of color's and styles to go for and they almost offer the same protection as a hard case, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L8MU658     Know Compatibility of iphone 5 charging dock and iphone 5 lightning adapter Now imagine my delight when I found a metal bumper for my iPad Mini, yep I was made up, it came yesterday and I just couldn't wait to write about it, it just looks so stunning, and it weighs next to nothing, I got a red one that has no need for screws as the top slides off, it's a really cool design, before I ordered it I did think and worry about the wifi signal because I do no some of the metal bumpers do affect phone signals so I didn't no if it would affect my wifi signal in a similar way and up till now I have not noticed any loss of wifi signal so I'm rather happy all round with this,     I was using a leather case before and found it to be quite ugly and really bulky, now all I've got is a great sparkling metal bumper and I get to look at the perfectly designed Mini IPAD 3 CASE FOR KIDS without hiding it under some piece of leather!!!   Don't get me wrong, I think some leather cases look good, and there's no doubt they offer good protection, just for me, a bumper just sets it off better, I do worry slightly about how much real protection it can offer and there is always the dust factor, with full cases they do hold the dust out much more but I still couldn't get past how good it would look, and I am really happy with it, even my friends had to admit it does look really cool,   So to conclude this article and I guess some people will find it a little boring to write about some silly bumper case, but I was really excited when I got mine, and I have to advise anyone that want's there iPad Mini to look that little bit more stylish than everyone else's, just go on line and find one, well worth it!!!

没有评论:

发表评论